• Pier-Yves Menkhoff is independent Direc-tor & Photographer. As a journalist, he has contributed to magazines MacWorld, Camé-ra Vidéo, Photo, Science & Vie, Etc.
• The style of Pier-Yves Menkhoff is often described as report or author. He captures any REALITY. He considers himself first and foremost as a WITNESS. Nothing more.
• On a PRIVATE event he remains discreet. NO POSE. He does not wish to interfere with the subject. He wants to capture the spirit of the people he films or photographs. He is attentive. The photographer or the director has a minor role. An intervention can chan-ge everything in the course of an event.
• He likes to travel. He has lived and worked all over the world – including in Europe, USA and Asia.
A FEW REFERENCES
• Beigbeder CEO Advisory, Bolero, Bradley & Gmelich Lawyers Glendale, Carré PY Hotel, Château de Versailles, Contemporary Theater of Dance, EGN, Four Seasons Hotels New York, Paris & Geneva, Fox & Fox Lawyers Sherman Oaks, Guimet Museum, Herez Finances, Lise Charmel, Lou, Macif, Memorial of Holocaust, MPR Group Washington, Nina Ricci, Norman Shall & Associates Los Angeles, Pinacothek of Geneva, Sony France, Stef-Albert Bothma, Universal Paramount, Vanity Fair, Wipro with Nestlé Vevey, Yachts of Paris, Etc.
AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL
• Your Events took us in Belgium, Canada, China, France, Greece, Great Britain, Italy, Korea, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, USA... THANK YOU.